Paving Manufacturer Category
Fujian Homes Stone Co., Ltd. is a professional Stone and Ceramic manufacturer and exporter in china, established in 2000 and located in Quanzhou City.
Our main products are Granite, Marble, Slate, Sandstone, Quartzite, Travertine, Limestone, Artificial stone and Ceramic Tiles, including Laminated tiles, Countertop, Vanity top, Sink, Slab, Composite tiles, Culture Stone, Mosaic Tiles, Mushroom Stone, Net Pastes, Paving Stone, Pebble, Cobble, Roofing Slate, Ceramic floor and Wall tiles.
From the day of factory established, the satisfaction and trust from clients is our forever pursuit, so we always insist professional and responsible service, higher quality with lower price, finishing production and shipping containers on time, New products promotion to make your home & garden decoration more comfortable and beautiful.
No the best, but for the better, we believe.
Sincerely welcome clients from all over the world to establish long terms business partnership with us and get mutual benefit.
- Granite is almost massive, hard and tough, so it has gained widespread use as a construction stone. The Color can be pink to dark grey or even black and its average density is 2.75 g/cm3. Granite has been extensively used as flooring tiles in public and c
- Marble is extensively used for sculpture, as a building material, and in many other applications. The Color can be pure white to beige or even green and its average density is 2.65 g/cm3. Polished marble is widely used in flooring tiles and wall tiles in
- Slate is frequently grey in color especially when covering roofs, variety of colors from pale to dark to be grey, rustic, purple, green and black. Slate tiles are often used for interior and exterior flooring, stairs, walkways and wall cladding, which is
- Sandstone is a sedimentary rock composed mainly of sand-size mineral or rock grains. It can be any color, but the most common colors are black, brown, yellow, green, red, and white. Some sandstone are resistant to weathering, yet are easy to work, it can
- Quartzite is a hard metamorphic rock which was originally sandstone.Pure quartzite is usually white to grey, it often occur in various shades of pink, red, yellow and black. Quartzite is very resistant to chemical weathering and often forms ridges and res
- Travertine is one of the most frequently used stones in modern architecture, and is commonly seen as paving material, wall cladding, flooring tiles and garden paths. Travertine is characterized by pitted holes and troughs in its surface, which have yellow
- Limestone is an important stone for masonry and architecture, vying with only granite and sandstone to be the most commonly used architectural stone. White, blue and black limestone is very frequently used on all types of public buildings, landscape and s
- Artificial stone is a new construction material instead of natural stone to be similar decoration effect and variety of colors. It has artificial marble, artificial quartzite and artificial onyx, which is often be produced into flooring tiles, slabs, coun
- Culture stone is widely used in apartment and garden wall tiles decoration, which is made by slate, sandstone and travertine. The available colors are yellow, black, green, rustic, red and white.
- Mosaic has many material available, such as granite, marble, slate, sandstone, quartzite, travertine, limestone, which have natural split, honed, flamed, tumbled, antiqued, bush-hammered processing surface.