Terrain Consulting Group
12 Parkhill Road
03 9853 3352
Fax 9853 8907
Town & Regional Planning Category
We are Terrain Consulting Group, a Kew based well established town planning and land surveying consultancy.
We pride ourselves on being a consultancy with professional integrity and a solid reputation within our industry. Our qualified and experienced team thrives on diversity and loves to provide assistance from an initial inquiry right through to successful project completion.
Our Land Surveying services include:
- urban and rural land subdivisions
- building subdivisions and title re-establishment surveys
- feature and level survey plans
- site analysis plans for development proposals
- providing survey documents for adverse possession, easement creation and easement removal applications
Our wide range of Planning services include:
- land use and development projects for residential, commercial and industrial purposes
- developing planning reports
- representation at Council meetings
- representation at VCAT meetings
- preparing detailed submissions for applications to amend a planning scheme
Our consultants have professional experience in both local government and private practice positions, providing us with a strong understanding of council processes in addition to positive relationships with council officers.
We understand the importance of project timelines and have developed a proven ability to work closely with the client, designer and council officers to facilitate a positive outcome.
Contact us for more information or to obtain a project specific estimation of fees for any of the above services.
Nearby Service areas are: Arthurs Creek, Cottles Bridge, Hurstbridge, Nutfield, Strathewen, Cotham, Kew East, Balwyn, Balwyn East